Unity Fenders is a fully indigenous West African company, formed with an aim to provide world class marine support services in the marine hub of West Africa.
Our core specialty is in the provision of safe and reliable Ship to Ship (STS) transshipment services, marine equipment charter services and provision of marine products across developed and emerging markets in West Africa.
At Unity Fenders, we go the extra mile to ensure our clients get the very best and most affordable STS service, whilst remaining competitive. We recognize that clients differ individually and as such we tailor our services to suit the needs of our numerous client.
Our Goal is to continually provide high quality industry compliant operations, ensuring all berthing and unberthing are done in strict conformance with the latest OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum) standards and more also ensuring a very strict and efficient safety culture at all locations we operate in.
Additionally Unity Fenders provides Charter services on third party fleets to the downstream and upstream sector of the Nigeria oil and gas sector. Because of the growing demands for various kinds of support vessels, we have thus forge alliances with reputable vessel companies in Norway and Houston Texas, making us the number one marine company to consult for your marine support craft needs.
To deliver quality marine products, transshipment and charter services in
line with the highest industry safety standards.
To be the topmost recognized STS and Marine Services Company in West Africa,
through the delivery of effective and efficient marine solution.
Unity Fenders Core Values
- Build trust with all of our business stakeholders, ensuring we work in UNITY
- Treating all stakeholders fairly and ensuring we keep our word
- Encourage innovation and new initiatives, managing risks, team work and un-bureaucratic business environment
- Rewarding hard work and good performance, providing continuous opportunity for learning and development
- Ensuring we behave responsibly in all our business dealings and relationships
- Ensuring we stay up to date and are compliant with the all industry best standards
- To provide maritime services that meet all international standards and conduct. All our marine related operations are done in strict adherence to OCIMF & MARPOL guidelines.
- Maintain the health and safety of our employees and clients
- Maintain a cost conscious and risk management policy effectively to create value for our clients
- Set ourselves constant challenging targets to exceed our client expectations
- Continue to hold an impeccable track record to prove to our clients our great sense of integrity